- Shipping calculated in cart
- True proportional heating (Dimming Sytle).
- Constantly monitors and adjusts amount of heat necessary to maintain a target temperature (Usable range from 40°F to 150°F or 4°C to 65°C). Can also be used in non-proportional (on / off) mode.
- Soft startup slowly applies power during initial warmups.
- User selectable temperature ramping allows day to night changes to occur slowly. (Up to 10 hours)
- Sensor Matching allows the user to digitally calibrate the sensor output to match other equipment.
- Software clock provides night drop feature.
- High / Low temperature tracking helps monitor heating system and enclosure efficiency.
- Selectable High / Low temperature threshold alarms.
- Precision sensor with internal resolution of .1125 °F and is accurate to ± .9 °F
- Display and setting in tenths of a degree.
- All settings are retained in memory even if power is lost.
- Power Outage detection / tracking.
- Temperature can be set / displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display.
- Removable 12' temperature probe allow for easy replacement if necessary.
- Resettable fuse never requires replacement.
- Audible alarm system
- Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected.
- 350 Watts Output Power
- 1 year limited warranty