- Shipping calculated in cart
- Proportional heating constantly monitors and adjusts amount of heat necessary to maintain a target
temperature (usable range from 40°F to 150°F or 4°C to 65°C).
- Soft startup slowly applies power during initial warm-ups.
- User selectable temperature and light ramping allows day to night changes to occur slowly. (Up to 10 hours)
- Sensor Matching allows the user to digitally calibrate the sensor output to match other equipment.
- Configurable for Heating, Cooling, Lighting, and Humidity.
- Auto Power Matching constantly adjusts the power output curve to match the enclosures efficiency.
- High / Low temperature tracking helps monitor heating system and enclosure efficiency.
- Precision sensor with internal resolution of .1125 °F and is accurate to ± .9 °F
- Display and setting in tenths of a degree.
- All settings are retained in memory even if power is lost.
- Power Outage detection / tracking.
- Temperature can be set / displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Easy to read backlit LCD display.
- Removable 12' temperature probe allow for easy replacement if necessary.
- User replaceable fuse.
- Audible alarm system
- Individually selectable High/Low temperature threshold alarms.
- Security Passcode option deters vandals.
- Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected.
- 900 total watt output for the Herpstat 2 (500W max per output)
- 1 year limited warranty